Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Buffalo Bill Historical Center

After we left Yellowstone we traveled to Cody, WY and went to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center.
I arrived knowing very little about Buffalo Bill.
I don't think that the kids knew much either....
though they loved to play around his statue.
The kids played in a teepee,
ran around all over a huge map of the area (made up of thousands of tiles),
and played dress up with a buffalo hide.
They also tried out a saddle.
Alex was one wild rider.
Nathan was being bashful.
Hutch enjoyed playing with the buffalo.
I know that I haven't shared many Yellowstone pictures.  It rained much of the time and I didn't want to risk ruining my camera.  I didn't manage some pictures of Old Faithful.  I'll have to share those sometime soon.

No comments: