Thursday, March 5, 2009

VOTE FOR NATHAN'S PHOTO


There's a photo contest going on on one of the blogs that I regularly read. The woman that writes the blog takes amazing photos and has started a new small photography business. One of the products that Doni offers is digital painting. I LOVE her paintings! (Check out her photography website for samples of her work http://www.livelovedphotography.com/main/Home.aspx). She has offered to do one free 11x13 digital painting for the lucky contest winner.... and I'm hoping that lucky winner will be me! :)
One of the contest rules states, "Yes you can harass other people in to voting for you". SO.... I'm going to bug all of you to please cast a vote for Nathan.
How do I do this? Go to her blog and leave a comment voting for number 21. (Vote Here: http://x.jimanddoni.com/?p=903 ) To add to the suspense, Doni won't be approving any comments from new voters for a few days... so your comment won't show up.... but it will be counted!
So... if you are so inclined, please go vote for #21, our sweet little miracle boy!

No comments: