Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Three Things

Someone sent me an email and asked me to answer the following questions... Decided to post it just because.... I've deleted questions and then added some of my own. Feel free to tell me about you! :)

Three names I go by:

1. Mommy
2. Kari
3. Miss Kari

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Counselor
2. Missionary
3. Tutor

Three places that I have lived:

1. Goleta, CA
2. Herndon, VA
3. Caldwell, ID
(and Buffalo, NY, Boston, MA, Hattiesburg, MS, Fairfax, VA, Amherst, MA....)

Three TV shows that I watch (if I ever watch TV!):
1. Survivor
2. America's Got Talent
3. Dateline or 20/20

Three places that I have been to:
1. Kauai
2. Philippines
3. Finland

Three places we travel to often:
1. Denver, CO
2. Portland, OR
3. Boston, MA

Three of my favorite foods: (Including but not limited to!)
1. Fruit of any variety
2. Chinese food (Beef with broccoli or Chicken cashew)
3. Blackberry pie (made by my mom)

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Our next vacation - which we haven't even planned yet!
2. Seeing my Mom in two weeks
3. Getting a new computer and learning photoshop

No comments: