Friday, August 13, 2010

Macro Friday - Week 12

It's that time again - Macro Friday!

This week I tried to take pictures of the scrumptious fruit salad we had for supper earlier in the week.  One of my favorite things about summer is eating all the fresh fruit.  My favorite part of this salad - definitely the raspberries!
Once again, I couldn't figure out which photo to pick.  I chose the photo above as my entry, but am sharing the others that I took as well.  Boy do I wish I had a macro lens!
Head on over to Blogging From Bolivia to see all the other entries.

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I think these make great macros and they look really yummy.

Laura said...

Yummm, looks good! The grapes, especially ;)
Great shots! So summery and fresh!

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

You might not have a macro lens but they look great macros to me. Sometimes when you crop an image it makes it go closer into the object so that you can see more detail.