Monday, March 1, 2010

I Heart Faces - Hilarious Outtakes


The I Heart Faces challenge this week is hilarious outtakes.  Even though I delete a ton of them, I always seem to have plenty to choose from! 

Andrew is a master at making silly faces, especially when I want to get nice pictures of him or his siblings!
Not sure what happened here.  Nathan looks ready to vomit!
Alex is D.O.N.E. having his picture taken!
I find it near impossible to get a picture of the boys together. I must have taken thirty pictures of them this day... and none were what I was looking for. However, in hindsight I think these pictures probably represent a truer picture of their relationship with each other much of the time. LOL

2 comments:

candacesoon said...

My two year old son will not let me get a good pic of him...I was hoping this would get better as he gets older but I guess not! Funny pics though and thanks for sharing!

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

Oh yes, as the mother of 2 boys myself....I get the ODDEST expressions and what they deem as "hilarious" too. LOL Always fun huh?

Those are GREAT! LOL