Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Peas In A Pod.... Not So Much

While Andrew and Elizabeth may be twins, they are as different as different can be... They are both eight, but that is about where the similarities end... from differences in height (about 4 inches) and weight (about 25 pounds), interests, learning styles, personality. Most people are shocked to learn that they are twins. They assume that Andrew and his 6 1/2 year old brother, Alex, are the twins in the family. Not that Andrew and Alex are anything alike personality or interest wise (just look like identical twins)

Anyhoo.... yesterday was further proof that they are two entirely different individuals.

Elizabeth - "Mommy, when are we going to start school? .... two more weeks! Can we start early? Please! (We are home schooling this year)"

Andrew - "Mommy, how many more weeks of summer vacation do we have? Only two more weeks? I wish summer could last forever."

1 comment:

Jenny Davis said...

Very cute! I used to love the first day of school. I remember waking up the first day of 2nd grade at 3:00am to take a bath. My mom came in and told me that I had a few more hours to sleep before I could get ready.